Blog of the Danmmed

Sunday, December 12, 2004

hm....

i was reading this...I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WHILE I'M SURE THE BIBLE SAYS THAT, IT'S ALSO REFERRING TO GOD'S PRE-JESUS LAW. THE SAME THING THAT SAYS THINGS LIKE TO SACRIFICE ANIMALS DAILY FOR THE LORD. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT GOD WOULD STILL HAVE US SACRIFICE ANIMALS DAILY???... and thinking... its understood that some stuff changes over time.. but does gods law really change?.... are the commandments obsolote in a world riddled with war and greed?.... think about it... does God really change his law to suit the times, or are we abandoning him by conforming a church to suit are everyday life... so yea Matt, u might just go to hell for not sacrifing that animal....

1 Comments:

  • Tucker, I'll admit that before you probably had not meant the post entirely to insult me, but now it's definitely personal. And quite frankly, even if I do go to hell for not sacrificing some animal, you're going to hell soon anyways for not even believing in the first place! And Doug should agree with me that this is an insult to me, so you have now moved into the realm of a WARNING.

    By Blogger Igor, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·