Blog of the Danmmed

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Interesting

Ok, as some of you may know, I'm taking dance as a sport. The part that sucks (besides the ballet factor) is the fact that I have to wear a leotard with a low cut in the front. So I was walking to the dance building and I was opening the door, this black widow spider jumped down from the roof. Happily making it's new home between my boobs. (I hear that like dark holes and cracks to live in...whatever.) I'm normallly not afraid of spiders, but when a poisonous spider decides dive into your clevage..you gotta problem. I didn't wanna flash any of my girl friends from dance (or this gay guy in dance but that's besides the point)...So I ran into the bushes to try to get it out, but it decided it jump out on it's own. I was truely thankful but I couldn't help thinking as I entered the building, "Oh...so I guess Gabo wasn't grood enough for him...or her..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·