Blog of the Danmmed

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

first day

well, i honestly thoguth the first day would be harder. it was realy good, and easy. i was one of the only freshman who could find classrooms (just follow the numbers) and i mde a lot of junior and sophmore freinds (i am such a tratior to my grade). the classes i am taking seem allright, some (such as math and history) seem realy hard, but all the others seem pretty well fitted. and yes... for all you private schoolers, i am gonna brag. school starts are 7:20 and ends at 2:30, nice, huh? well just wanted to inform you how cool conestoga is. ::smile:: spork

p.s. there are 3 Rachel H's in my homeroom, slighty confusing.

3 Comments:

  • Mine started at 7:25 and ends at 2:10, it's not too bad, except for the whole not-knowing-anyone bit. But that's okay, 'cuz I'm pretty sure I'll be joining the D&D club, in which case I'll meet a lot more geeks!

    By Blogger Igor, at 7:26 PM  

  • Oh yeah??? Well I have to be @ school @ 8:00 and leave @ 5:30! Boo-ya! I'm da shit! First day was yesterday...boring. Today was more fun...we got to do bonding exercises. My fav was when we had to find a partner, with eveybody in the group, hold hands together and stare @ eachother...can it get any more awesome than that?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 PM  

  • shouldnt i be the one bragging? i do have the shortest and most awesome day of all of you.... and school is gettign better!!!

    By Blogger Rach, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·