Blog of the Danmmed

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

NEW NAME V. OLD NAME

THE BATTLE: NEW NAME V. OLD NAME. RAE V. SPORK.

New name: Rae
Got name from: Jerm, my parents, and its a short form of Rachel.
Pros: I can write it on papers, teaches and students will call me Rae in my new school.
Cons: Do I look like a rae? And I still like Spork.

Old name: Spork
Got name from: You dotn need to know.
Pros: All my friends (besides Jerm) call me Spork, and I like the name.
Cons: I cant write it on papers, will people actualy call me Spork at my new school?

Tell me what you think.
Comment or die.
The name game is up to you.
(I kind of sound like a movie trailer)

4 Comments:

  • ewwww!!!! come on thats the grossest nickname ever, it does sound like a d&d name, u can do better than that. Unless u really want to be mylorg or giboma or someother d&d name....

    By Blogger Tucker Hughes, at 10:05 PM  

  • Rae, is the short form of Rachel, and Jerm gave me that name, hes been calling me that for years. Wait, that Evans D&D name... didnt know that. And I admit, Rae isant my favroite name. But come on, half of the montgomery school kids still dont call me Spork. In the end I think I am gonna go with Spork, I think it fits.

    By Blogger Rach, at 8:48 AM  

  • Why not put a poll up?

    By Blogger Doug, at 12:02 PM  

  • Uhhhhhhhhhh...well, Rae sounds like Ray, which is a guy's name...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·