Blog of the Danmmed

Sunday, May 23, 2004

wow, friend in need

I know you're gonna hate this Dougie, but i have to post this. This is
one of Dougies away messenges... "I have nobody. My dad, the last person left in my life who believed in me, just got turned against me by my mom. My sister hates my guts and my mom and my dad think I'm a slacker. My grades have dropped in school and I'm going to end the year by disgracing myself. I'm probably going to do badly on my finals. The ex-marine who used to live here is breaking into our studio to use it and he's messing with our dogs. Add in the whole unrequited love and teenage angst, and my life is 100%, unfiltered, premium, grade A shit" I think this means that we have a friend in need, if everyone is willing to donate something that would cheer our heart-broken friend up, post it, donate to the "boost-dougies-self-esteem-fund". Thank You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·