Blog of the Danmmed

Saturday, May 22, 2004

an admin speaks out (finally)

Do you think maybe we could keep the fightin' and the feudin' to a minimum?

To Tucker: Scroll down. Emily apologized, she had not read your post. I, at least, am not going to kick her out. Also, as you are not an admin you don't set the rules, although I would prefer mild swear words (or badly misspelled ones ::cough danmmed cough::) to a constant stream of not-so-mild ones. One other thing is, we don't all always spell everything right. I know I don't.

To Emily: Tucker is right in that a proper respect for the rules should be maintained. However, as you did apologize, I don't see any real problem.

To Quiggy: Where the heck are you, Quiggy!? This blog is succumbing to chaos! There is looting and pillaging in the streets! Somebody, light the Quig-signal! We need you Quiggy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·