Blog of the Danmmed

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Coke Or Pepsi.

Coke or Pepsi

     Meg, everyone loves him/her but nobody knows her real sexual identity. That was all to change when we did a drive by of Sonoco's A-plus. Cimmie handed the slip asking whether she/he preferred Coke or Pepsi which Taylor had recently typed up, and...after much speculation over the whole "it's for a school newspaper" alabi, Meg filled out the form. The first field was her name which we told him/her was unnecessary to fill out so she left it blank. Right below that field, however was the most important field...the gender question. It asked wheter or not Meg was a girl or if she was a boy. Taylor waited until we left A-plus to read it. And it read FEMALE. I was shocked Meg is/was/will be a female. I was convinced she was a he, but I am starting to face reality and I can't wait to see Meg over the summer when I visit A-plus.

Oh and P.S. Emily, USE TITLES!


Boy or Girl


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·