Blog of the Danmmed

Friday, May 21, 2004

life is over.

my life is over. over over over. my parent are in boston this weekend, and i needed a ride home from school. so i ask polly, she says yes. we go to her house and just hang out with gabo, but wallball hurt. so then we go bowling, that was fun, before we went i called my brother telling him i would be home a bit late mabye 10. i told him not to worry if i dont get home until then, i told him where i was going and who i was with, everything. the moment i get home my mum has come home early, a day early. so she yelles that she didnt know where i was and how worried she was. and the thing is my brother forgot where i was and who i was with. so i cant do anything tommrow. this deserved a uber blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·