Blog of the Danmmed

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Apple Computers, (Particularly for Dougie and Matt)

Hi, you know you love Apple, but only 1% of computer users use it. Most of the 98% of Windows users say that they don't use Macs because of compatibility (where only few of their beloved Windows programs are not usable on Macs.) I don't think that was among the things that bothered this man but he was definitely bothered. Don't get me wrong that I dislike Apple Computers (because I am about to switch, as I like them more than windows machines), but this is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. This man speaks of his experience on the Mac very badly, but it is funny because although he "dislikes Macs" he still uses them and even edited the video on a Mac. Check it out here, and enjoy.

1 Comments:

  • As the Mac user on this blog, I see it as my duty to refute the statements of that obviously deranged man. I'm not going to go into specifics, because nobody cares. However, I am willing to concede the point about the dock (it can be slightly annoying, but with the right preferences it's fine) and the point about applications occasionally quitting unexpectedly (just save your work frequently, you idiot!). It was pretty funny, though.

    By Blogger Doug, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·