Blog of the Danmmed

Friday, July 23, 2004

mmh, post.

well this is my not so formal good bye for all you. oh, this is your last chance to see my hair in its slighty pink stage... in about 4 days i am leaving for NY state and i am gonna be dying my hair black and red (or blond)  again (because i look good that way). so if you feel the need to talk, see, or hang out with me for the next month or till after school starts, best to do it now. and, oh wait, for all you ex-montGs, i problay wont be seeing you for a long long time ::evil laugh:: ... gonna be busy as hell. so uh... fare thee well. spork.

2 Comments:

  • We need to do sumthin...oh, and are you just going to New York to get your hair dyed?????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:59 PM  

  • no. i am being kidnapped by my mums best friend. and we are gonna hang out together for a few weeks.

    By Blogger Rach, at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·