Blog of the Danmmed

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I love Styx!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the greatest concert I've ever been to...ever! Ok, Peter Frampton was amazing on the guitar. For those of you who love the guitar I suggest you listen to one of his songs. But, STYX IS THE GREATEST BAND!!!!!!! I know most of you expected Styx to be old and crippled by now, but it has been more than 4 decades ago since Styx started (so they must be in thier late 40's, early 50's, or late 50's) but they were dancing around up there jumping over the equipment, doing highkicks, and seemed they were in their 30's! Their voices even sounded exactly the same from the early years! The person who played the keyboard (and did a lot of the lead singing) is officially my new hero. He's also really amusing. Randomly in the middle of the concert he turned to the rest of Styx and said, "Well, we know you can rock, but can you...rag-time?" And he started playing rag-time on the keyboard and everyone on stage started square dancing. And all of Styx was steaming hot, with their tight, tight, tight, tight pants, esp. the keyboardist who had the tighest pants of all, and...well, I'll just stop there, for all of your sakes...STYX ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • check my blog, I talked about it there

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·