Blog of the Danmmed

Monday, June 14, 2004

am i the only one???

am i the only one who relized that either guiggy or dougie changed the name of the blog?? thank you so much for maiking me feel loved and changing the name from damned to danmmed i feel so, whats that word, special. anyway, thats awesome, thank you. so... are we ever gonna have that pool party, and when? i mean pick someones houes and plan it, cause i can go to either. there is just one big peoblem, the boy/girl sleepover is fine with me but i dotn think its gonna go over well with my parents, gabo and tuck know how paraniod my rents are. but if you set something up ill try to pursuade them. blah!!!
love and all,
=sporko=

3 Comments:

  • Guiggy?

    By Blogger Igor, at 1:15 PM  

  • on my computer i pried up all the letters and switched them (i was realy bored) thats one of the many excuses i use on why i cant type. was it you quiggy who changed it???

    By Blogger Rach, at 1:52 PM  

  • Yup, it was me.... I'm thinking about changing it back though.

    By Blogger Igor, at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·