Blog of the Danmmed

Monday, June 07, 2004

the list of list's list's on!!

Ok, today we have my favorite music list, stolen straight from the blog of Gabo. (not in order)

THE WHITE STRIPES!! ::(::insert loud cheering here::) um...well everything, there are only about 2 or 3 white stripes songs i dont love, but i still like all of it. But if I had to choose a favorite it would be the self titled cd.
NIRVANA!!: they have this three disk CD thingy, titled Nirvana (hm..how orginial), thats the best one.
Franz Ferinand: one of the CD's in my stereo now, is there one and only CD, self titled
Phantom Planet: yes Carson, I do like some emo, both of Their CD's are awesome but the second one is my favorite
Jimi Hendrix: Are you expierienced (or the greatest hits, but thats kinda cheating)
Led Zepplin: IV and III
Crystal Method: greatest techno band ever, um..it's the CD with the crab on it, damn, don't remember the name
Ramones: again I'm gonna cheat and say Greatest hits
Red Hot Chili Peppers: By the Way
Vines: Winning Day's
Weezer: Pinkerton (yes more emo, but only pinkerton)
VON BONDIES!!: amazing band, you have to buy Pawn Shoppe Heart
Hives: Veni Vedi Vicuois (expect spelled right)
Less than Jake: fine I give up, Hello Rockveiw and Anthem are good, but Pezcore still sucks!!
Muse: have no idea what the album is...
AC/DC: Back in Black, you HAVE to buy this
Modest Mouse: damn the radio for over playing this song, this was MY song, i predicted it would get big and now everyone sings it :: sob::
Black Sabbath: We Sold our Souls for Rock and Roll, best quote ever..." I was into sex, drugs and rock and roll, was paying for the sex and the drugs"- Ozzy
Bush: Sixteeth Stone, everything zen is a awesome song...
Metallica: Saint Anger
Green Day: (I'm cheating again) Greatest Hit's
Yeah, that's a pretty good list but I'm sure I left someone out...



3 Comments:

  • I'm surprised, most of that is stuff I like. Oh, and it's Veni Vidi Vicious, just so you know.

    By Blogger Doug, at 10:41 AM  

  • wooohooo! white stripes! wait... why isant jimi higher on that list??!! oh god... you like phantom planet? oh god... emo? mmh, yeah good choices...

    By Blogger Rach, at 11:06 AM  

  • another pointless comment by spokro: bush? you like bush? i am not alone! wooohoooo!

    By Blogger Rach, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·