Blog of the Danmmed

Friday, June 04, 2004

Blog of the Damned

Wow, guy's you no what, all the crap that everyone say's about, missing each other and how you'll always remeber. Yeah, well, it's time for me to say it, and for the first time I mean it. Only two years at Montgomery, but damn, best two years of my life. We have to keep this blog going, and I'm gonna start having a bunch of parties with all the Montgomery people's. Oh, yeah and cheesy inpirsation chapel speech thingy, you guys remember the barn, thats our class, awesome together but even when we are broken up made into another barn, or furniture, we are still Montgomerian's at heart, still a part of the barn. God, I'm gonna miss this school (::sniff, sniff::).

3 Comments:

  • No worries, I can't think of anything that could stop this blog. I look forward to those parties, too, but don't forget: buy a disc cleaner! By the way, that's not a bad metaphor, not too cheesy either.

    By Blogger Doug, at 4:18 PM  

  • not at all cheesy, and you realy should throw a party.. like in a few weekends mmh parties. yup, best year of my life.

    By Blogger Rach, at 4:48 PM  

  • :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·