Blog of the Danmmed

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Its happened

The end is near, I have joined a blog full of totally odd people. Well I guess I should go make my self a government official so I wont have to sit around and wait for the apocalypse (how do you spell that?) by the way, Doug, or who ever made the rules, thank you for not letting in comments about boyfriend or girlfriends, and thank you for not letting there be the lyrics to horrid horrid songs. Thank you and good day. Oh, I am gloating, I am officially done with my 20th century. By the way, I am a new menber: Sporko

3 Comments:

  • Yay, you joined us! And by the way, it was Quiggy who came up with the rules, not me, although they do work out quite nicely for me. Also, you did spell apocalypse correctly.

    By Blogger Doug, at 4:46 PM  

  • Yay! You're here! You have no idea how hard it's been to digitally eat baked beans in here with your hands. Finally I have a digital untensil to use for eating....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:20 PM  

  • Go Sporko, it's your birthday, we're gonna party like it's your birthday!

    By Blogger Igor, at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·