Blog of the Danmmed

Friday, May 28, 2004

Cross-dressing Day

Unfortunatly, it is unlikely that a "cross-dressing day" will happen. The only day it is possible is Tuesday. Monday and Thursday we have off, Wednesday, is the awards ceremony for the atletic awards and honors, (Mrs. Braxton will be taking pictures) and obviously due to commencement we will be unable switch on Friday. (That is of course unless Katie is willing to give up her Versace dress or Cimmie plans on losing a hundred pounds so she can fit in a guy's outfit). Nevertheless, we have to do this switch on Tuesday, if at all. This wont work if someone forgets or backs out thinking "Oh my God, if I cross-dress I won't graduate, because they'll expell me!" We need to coordinate plans since our only choice of a day is the next day we have school. We need to figure out something soon. My Idea is the following: In this 'chatterbox,' write your name if you are willing to participate. Maybe we'll do it if more than half the class is willing. After that, I'll make arrangements with people asking if they can let someone borrow their skirt or pants. I will also support requests so Emily can get in Kyle's pants. Below is the chatterbox and I hope this can happen with your support.

Write your First name, and whether or not you are willing to participate.





1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


·