Blog of the Danmmed

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

THE MOVIE IS OFF, NO ONE WILL BE ATTENDING

I really want to see The Day After Tommorrow today. It came out 13 hours ago and I was thinking maybe for a cool reward to the end of exams, we could go see it tonight in Frazer. This is not finalized and I don't want only like one person showing up so I have included a poll stating if we should go. I will decide whether or not the movie is on based on the popularity of the category "yes we should do it." If it is less than half, than the trip is off (and visa versa). I hope we can do it tonight at 7:00.

The Day After Tomorrow (PG-13, 124 min.)| 7:00pm |

THE MOVIE IS OFF, NO ONE WILL BE ATTENDING TONIGHT'S MOVIE

1 Comments:

  • ::sniff sniff:: gee i feel left out, your all gonna go to a movie with out me...

    By Blogger Rach, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·