Blog of the Danmmed

Monday, October 17, 2005

Driving

Wow, two posts to the Blog of the Danmmed in one week. We're on a roll, people!

Yesterday I got to finally try driving, since I've had my permit for like two weeks now, and found it strangely enjoyable and difficult at the same time. Of course, that can be party attributed to the fact that I was trying to drive my dad's car, which is manual.

So my question is, how many of you guys have your permits and have driven, and how long do the drivers get to gloat to everyone else before they get theirs?

2 Comments:

  • I have little less that a month. November second 'till Im 16. And that means that my permit will hopefull come soon after.

    P.S. Get me a gift.

    By Blogger Rach, at 4:23 PM  

  • Well i could gotten mine 2 moths ago but instead i'm gettin it friday.
    doesn't matter, i've been driving all that time without the permit anyway :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·