Blog of the Danmmed

Friday, January 14, 2005

For some reason my parents thought I needed it. I figured whatever and tried it out a couple weeks ago...it was the most confusing thing of my life...
"Gab, I think you should stop caring about school so much...more time for your friends, I think it'd be ok if your grades dropped a little."
Umm..I dunno if I wanna do that right now...and I'm making friends at Westtown...
"Really? Do you miss your friends from your old school?"
Very much.
"Well, forget them, that's a thing of the past. Tell, me do you have a boyfriend?"
Not at the moment...
"I think you really should. I know that sex can be a really scary thing-"
Not really-
"Tell me have you had Sex-Ed?"
Yeah, in 7th grade and at the moment too, but I knew everything before then..
"I see..."
...
"..."
...
"...Your mother has told me that you wear too much black. Depression? Eating disorders?-"
Are you screwed up or something?
"In so few words...yes, I suppose."

WTF?????????? Never again...

3 Comments:

  • Alexandra: wow, ur therapist sounds SO FANTASTIC
    eepedeep: i no
    eepedeep: and i only visited her once! can you imagine?...she made me wanna kill myself...
    Alexandra: that's always a plus with a therapist
    eepedeep: at least for the therapist...that's all they do...they try to convince that there's something wrong with you so that you keep coming back and paying more money...
    Alexandra: sounds like good job to me....
    eepedeep: like those cyropractors (spell or watever...)...they say they fix your back but they really do somethin freaky that only makes you feel better for an hour but then have to come back the next day
    Alexandra: except for the whole ruining someone else's life
    eepedeep: it's just the same as being a surgon...you screw up and someone looses their life, they have to learn to deal w/ that...
    eepedeep: cept therapists do it as a livin
    eepedeep: "You've opened my eyes to how messed up i am, how can i thank you?" "Just hold out your suiside for the next...50 years until i'm retired..."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM  

  • Who cares about good grades, good future, and your friends from the good ol' days when you can have sex?

    By Blogger Igor, at 11:01 AM  

  • Heh heh heh. It was the same for me. I have so much fun laughing at them tho. I mean.... they are paid to ask "How do you feel about that?" loads od talent for that.

    By Blogger Rach, at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


·